Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Welcome!

Hello I'm Gracie Kruzelnick. Umm i don't know what really to write about. i have no friends. i love to sing and draw and write. I like to drink starbucks and go to the mall. I like getting money. I also work. I hate people especially drama starters. Daphne Lyn is my best friend. Jocelyn is life. Andrew too. Carol is sorta a friend. I love food. I can make a banging taylor ham and egg. Im terrible at math and bio. But i'm a very nice social person for the most part. Music is lyfe. This is from Uncle Tom my email UncleTomTheBlackCat@gmail.com Black Cat productions.

5 comments:

  1. It's funny that we are so much alike because I have no friends either! Also I'm kind of wondering why I'm not included in this. Please get back to me asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Kaitlyn hey! its great to hear from you! ill include you in this right away! and its really nice to meet you its great to finally meet someone who finally understands where im coming!!11!!

      Delete
  2. Nice to meet you. You seem interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog,and OMG your a social person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is pretty cool! :] You should check this out

    ReplyDelete